Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tata Steel: Updated Version



Hello friends a month back I have spotted the reversal and told you that I am “neutral” on buying Tata Steel. There wear many reasons to be neutral. But I have told you that “Tata Steel is in a downtrend, and follow the channel”. Tata Steel doesn’t reach your support and resistance. Thus caused a bit nervous and confused but, I was right saying Tata Steel in downtrend.


Today I am once again back saying I have once again spotted a reversal. This time it’s not “Profit Factor” it’s “EGO Factor”.

This time I am playing Tata Steel with targets of 370/375/380+. SL 340

Note: When you are uncertain in buying any stock “Never Buy”. It not only creates confusion, it leads you in a state of “Panic”, which cause you to make low profit, sometimes loss. I have avoided Tata Steel as was not confident in buying.


No comments:

Post a Comment